Read spherical harmonic coefficients from an ascii-formatted file.
call SHRead (
filename: input, character(:)
- The filename of the ascii file containing the spherical harmonic coefficients.
cilm: output, real(dp), dimension (2,
- The spherical harmonic coefficients contained in
lmax: output, integer
- The maximum spherical harmonic degree of
cilm. This is the minimum of the maximum spherical harmonic degree of
filenameand the dimension of
skip: input, optional, integer
- The number of lines to skip before parsing
header: output, optional, real(dp) dimension (
- A vector containing the first
nnumbers in the first line of the file (following any skipped lines).
error: output, optional, real(dp) dimension (2,
- The errors corresponding to the spherical harmonic coefficients
exitstatus: output, optional, integer
- If present, instead of executing a STOP when an error is encountered, the variable exitstatus will be returned describing the error. 0 = No errors; 1 = Improper dimensions of input array; 2 = Improper bounds for input variable; 3 = Error allocating memory; 4 = File IO error.
SHRead will read spherical harmonic coefficients from an ascii-formatted file into an array
cilm. The maximum spherical harmonic degree that is read is determined by the minimum of the dimension of the input array
cilm-1 and the maximum degree of the coefficients in the file. If the optional array
skip is specified, parsing of the file will commence after the first
skip lines. If the optional array
header is specified, then the first
n elements after the skipped lines will be output, where
n is the length of the array
The spherical harmonic coefficients in the file are assumed to be ordered by increasing degree
l and angular order
m according to the format
l, m, cilm(1,l+1,m+1), cilm(2,l+1,m+1)
The actual delimeters (commas, spaces, or tabs) are unimportant. If the optional array
error is specified, then the error for each coefficient will be read according to the format
l, m, cilm(1,l+1,m+1), cilm(2,l+1,m+1), error(1,l+1,m+1), error(2,l+1,m+1)
The ordering of the file is explcitly given by
l, 0 / l, 1 / l, 2 /l, ... / l, m / l+1, 0 / l+1, 1 / ...
The first spherical harmonic degree of the filename does not have to be 0; this is determined from the first element after the